Study Source A below and then answer Question 1.
I introduced all my army friends to the German Workers’ Party. This was how we built up the movement in the early days. In February 1920, the Party presented its policies to the public for the first time in the Twenty-Five Point Programme. From that day on, the Party membership began to increase so much that we had to move the meetings to much larger venues. After overcoming his opponents within the Party in 1921, Adolf Hitler was elected the first leader of the renamed National Socialist German Workers’ Party*. *National Socialist German Workers’ Party – the formal name of the Nazi Party
Give two things you can infer from Source A about the early development of the Nazi Party.
Complete the table below to explain your answer.
Answer frame
- (i) What I can infer
- Details in the source that tell me this
- (ii) What I can infer
- Details in the source that tell me this